Latest Update: May 20, 2015
Users of this website (www.galaxymacau.com) shall not use the information provided on the website for any illegal purposes or in any manner in contravention of any law or regulation.
Galaxy Macau is committed to protect the personal data of its customers ("Data"). The privacy statement set out herein complies with the Personal Data Protection Act of Macau SAR.
Use of Data
Galaxy Macau limits the collection and use of the Data to the specific information it needs to administer its business and provide highest quality services to its customers. Galaxy Macau may use the Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to process reservation and/or purchase of goods or services;
- to confirm travel arrangements including transport and hotel room reservation;
- to confirm F&B and other entertainment arrangements including restaurants, cinemas, shows, events and packages reservations;
- to subscribe to our electronic newsletters and promotional messages;
- to operate our online marketing campaigns and promotional programs, including notifying winners, informing and providing entitlements to discounts, benefits, entitlements, privileges and promotions etc.;
- to handle enquiries and complaints;
- to process billing and payment;
- for customer surveys and direct marketing purposes;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- for Galaxy Macau's own reference and record and for internal operational and administration purposes;
- to comply with any obligations, requirements or arrangements for disclosing and using the Data that apply to Galaxy Macau, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates or are expected to comply with, according to any law or regulation within or outside Macau or Hong Kong, existing currently and in the future; and
- any purposes directly related to, or in connection with, any of the above paragraphs.
Collection of Data
We may collect Data through your use of this website such as name, gender, age, correspondence address, marital status, date of birth, telephone number, email address and/or other personal identifiable information. Certain information about your computer may also be collected when you visit this website, such as the type of the Internet browser and operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider. You are not required by law to provide your Data. However, we may not be able to provide you with the services, facilities and goods you may require unless you provide the Data sought from you.
Transfer of Data
Direct Marketing Activities
If you prefer for your Data not to be used for the purposes of direct marketing activities, please send an email, along with your name to our officer at email@example.com notifying us that you do not wish your Data to be used for such purposes. In addition, you may exercise your opt-out right prior to entering or joining the relevant marketing program.
Our website contain "cookies" to enhance your experience of this website. Cookies are text files placed in your computer's Internet browser to store your preferences, transaction pattern, behavior and other demographic data. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide your e-mail address or other personal Data. Galaxy Macau only obtains this information when you choose to provide it to the website. However, once you choose to furnish the website with your Data, such Data may be linked to Data stored in the cookie. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. But if you do, certain functionalities of this website may not be available to you.
Change of Data
All providers of the Data can access and make changes to their Data. To exercise this right, the Data providers shall write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the Macau law, persons under the age of twenty one (21) are not permitted to enter into the casino areas. Our website is not intended for persons under the age of twenty one (21). Other jurisdictions may have other age limitations on activities or information that may be discussed or included in this website. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your jurisdiction does not have any applicable restrictions on age that would otherwise limit your ability in browsing, using, or otherwise retrieving information through this website. In case of doubt, it is advised that you consult with your local authority or legal advisor for further clarification.