Air Macau Boarding Pass Supreme Privilege
From now until 30 June 2018, passengers travelling to Macau on all Air Macau routes are eligible to redeem a "Viva La Broadway" ticket by presenting your valid boarding pass at GEG Privilege Club counters in StarWorld Hotel or Galaxy Macau™. Upon signing up as a GEG Privilege Club member, you can enjoy the "Eat, Drink, and be Merry" supreme privilege offers and welcome rewards. Total offers value up to HKD/MOP 400 per person!
Passengers can also enjoy 10% discount in selected restaurants by presenting same day "Viva La Broadway" ticket at Broadway Macau™.
|Supreme Privilege Offers Including|
"Viva La Broadway" ticket value over MOP150*
The Promenade Shopping Privilege Voucher value at MOP100**
Dining Voucher value at MOP50***
|Entertainment Voucher value at HKD100|
* Viva La Broadway" will be started from 29 January 2018. For show schedule and dark dates, please click here to review. Subject to change without prior notice.
** Minimum spending applies to Shopping Privilege Voucher.
***Applicable to over 90 participating dining outlets at StarWorld Hotel, Galaxy Macau and Broadway Macau.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion period from 1 January to 30 June 2018.
- During the promotion period, passengers arriving in Macau on all Air Macau routes are eligible to present his / her original valid boarding pass and valid identification document in person to redeem a "Viva La Broadway" show ticket exchange voucher at GEG Privilege Club counters in Galaxy Macau or StarWorld Hotel within seven (7) days upon arrival in Macau. Furthermore, non-Macau residents of 21 years of age or above are eligible to redeem MOP50 Dining Voucher, MOP100 The Promenade Shopping Privilege Voucher, HKD100 Entertainment Voucher and receive welcome gifts upon signing up as GEG Privilege Club member. (The name on the boarding pass must be identical to the name shown in the identification document presented. To enjoy this offer, the flight code on the boarding pass must be "NX".)
- Each valid boarding pass is eligible for one time redemption only.
- To redeem "Viva La Broadway" show ticket, passengers must present the original show ticket exchange voucher at Broadway Theatre Box Office in Broadway Macau. Show tickets are subject to availability (Box Office location: Broadway Theatre 1/F. Operation hours: 11am to 6pm). Passengers can also enjoy 10% discount in selected restaurants by presenting same day show ticket at Broadway Macau.
- StarWorld Hotel Dining Voucher can be used in Temptations、Tsui Wah Restaurant、Sensations and Passion. by Gérard Dubois in StarWorld Hotel only; Galaxy Macau Dining Voucher can be used in over 90 participating restaurants in Galaxy Macau and Broadway Macau. For details and terms and conditions, please refer to the back side of the voucher.
- MOP50 Dining Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with the 10% discount dining offers at Broadway Macau restaurants.
- Passengers are required to meet the minimum spending MOP1, 000 in a single purchase at the retail shop in order to use the Shopping Privilege Voucher in The Promenade Shops at Galaxy Macau on or before the validity date. Please visit www.galaxymacau.com or call +853 2888 0888 for an updated list of participating retail shops.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions imposed by participating retail shops / New Galaxy Entertainment Company Limited ("NGECL"), the Shopping Privilege Voucher may be used in conjunction with other special promotional offers and benefits at the relevant retail shops / other valid vouchers issued by NGECL. For details and terms and conditions, please refer to the back side of the voucher.
- All vouchers are valid within seven (7) days after redemption. All vouchers can be used in designated restaurants, outlets and facilities. Vouchers cannot be refund for cash or re-issued after redemption.
- Employees of NGECL and their family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Air Macau and NGECL have the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to final decision of Air Macau and NGECL.